Short-sleeve Autism Awareness Unisex T-shirt
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Blank product sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, or the US
|XS (inches)||27||16 ½|
Since our clothing comes from various designers and suppliers, here are some tips to help you find your best fit
First, you should begin by measuring yourself with a sewing measuring tape.Bust: Wrap the tape measure around the fullest part of your bust, but do not pull too tight so that it begins to squeeze. Make sure the tape measure always remains level.
Waist: Wrap the tape measure around your waist but do not breathe in. Your natural waist is about halfway down between the bottom of your ribs and your hips.
Hips: Wrap the tape measure around the fullest part of your hips, which does include the buttocks. Make sure the tape measure always remains level.
Use your measurements to compare to the ones under each of our products. We recommend that you re-measure yourself periodically to continue to find the best fit for you.
If you are between sizes, we suggest going up a size.
Measurements can vary depending on how much stretch a garment has. We measure the bust of an item in accordance to how it should look when worn. An example is, if there are buttons, we measure it in a way that the buttons do not pop open. Our bust measurements are not bra sizes, but actual material allowance.
At Slaydon & Rose, we spend countless hours searching for those "one of a kind” pieces for YOU! Since we use over 30 different vendors to do this, it is impossible to compile a sizing chart that is 100% accurate but we do provide a chart below that you can use a guideline. Not all items will match this chart, so please use the measurements included under each specific item.
We will include additional sizing tips in each product description as well as each size measurement.
Our Channing and Wagner Pencil Skirts are primarily used for layering with tunic and long tops.
If you need more measurements, please contact us at email@example.com
*This chart is to be used as a reference and a guideline only. Please use measurements under each product to pick the best fit for you.
We hope that you LOVE your purchase(s). In the unlikely case that something does not work, we offer easy returns and exchanges within 21 days of your purchase date.
All domestic returns can be submitted through our Online Return Center Portal. Our Online Return Center Portal will generate a shipping label for you that costs $9.20 per return. Items that are not eligible for return will be greyed out. The cost of the return shipping label will be deducted from your refund once we receive, inspect, and process your return. If you wish to process an exchange for like items, please see the Exchange section below. The link to our Online Return Center Portal can be found at the end of the page. We only offer store credit for orders placed directly from Facebook or Instagram.
Please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org for all International Returns.
Eligibility & Return Guidelines
- Merchandise can be returned if they are in their original condition (unworn and unwashed) and within 21 days of the purchase date. Therefore, the return must be in our hands within 21 days of the purchase date. Please be advised that we do not accept returns after 21 days! NO EXCEPTIONS!! All returns must be submitted and approved through our Return Center within 18 days of the original order date.
- Items must be free of body odor and perfume.
- All Slaydon and Rose tags must be intact. Shoes must be returned with the original shoebox, intact and unaltered. The shoebox cannot be used as the return package. Any type of labels or tape placed on the shoebox will result in the package being refused and no refund will be issued.
- All items marked “Final Sale” are NOT eligible for return or exchange.
- All items ending in $.99 are considered Final Sale items. These items are clearly marked in the title of the item on our website.
- All shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. We do not refund the original shipping cost and your return shipping cost will be deducted from your return amount.
- We do not offer price adjustments.
- Slaydon and Rose will not accept any returns, unless they are submitted and approved through the Online Return Center Portal
First, you begin by submitting your return request through the Returns Center Portal. The link to the portal can be found at the end of the page. You will need your order number and the email you used when placing the order to access the Return Center. Emailing customer service is not needed to submit your return request. Please send all approved returns back to us within your return eligibility window.
Once returned items are received, your return will be processed within 5 business days. We will send you an email once we receive your return to let you know that we have it. If your returned merchandise is deemed to be in returnable condition, your refund will be issued by the method you select in the Return Center. If you choose to receive a refund in the manner that you paid, your refund will be processed as the following: Original price, minus any promotions or discounts, minus original shipping, minus the cost of the prepaid label. If you choose to receive a store credit, you will receive an email containing a gift card code. Your store credit will be processed as the following: Original price, minus any promotions or discounts, minus original shipping, minus the $9.20 cost of the prepaid label. Store Credits are immediately available to use.
Claims for damaged or faulty items must be reported within 3 days of the date of delivery of the order. Please email a picture of the damage or faulty item to
We do not consider an item to be deemed as damaged if the damage occurs after the item has been worn or washed. Due to the fact that we cannot verify if the washing instructions were followed or if the item was not the right fit for you and caused stress on the seam line, we will not accept any items that have been washed or worn as a damage. Only items that still have Slaydon and Rose hang tags will be accepted.
We are excited to be able to process exchanges for you. If you would like to exchange a like item for a different size, then select exchange in our Return Center Portal and then send the unwanted item back with the provided label. Once we receive the item back we will send the new item to you. Final Sale items are not eligible for exchange.
Only one promo code can be used per order and cannot be combined with any other offer. Free shipping codes are valid in the US only. When an item is returned from an order that has used a group discount, a portion of that discount is lost. (example: If you apply a $10 off coupon on your entire purchase of $50 or more, the $10 will be divided between your total quantity of items. So, if you purchased five items at $20 each, then the coupon would take $2 off each item and the return value of one item would be $18).
Start your return by clicking this link>> Online Return Center Portal
|Shoe||7 or 7.5|
|Shoe||7 or 7.5|
|Shoe||7.5 or 8|
7.5 or 8
|Shoe||6 or 6.5|
|Shoe||7.5 or 8|
|Shoe||7 or 7.5|